Monday, June 16, 2008

How to Neglect your Friends in 3 Easy Steps

1. Say you're going to call and then don't. Really, I've been meaning to call, email, send flares whatever...but I'm only doing well enough to make sure that I take a shower once a day.

2. Go months and months without contacting them and booking yourself up with stuff on the weekends that you couldn't possibly be available to go see anybody or do anything.

3. Gripe about it in your blog, like THAT's going to help anything. Oh...crap.

Anyway, to anyone who still reads this silly thing. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch with you personally. As you might have guessed, I'm a little busy at the moment and will be attempting to actually have some time off soon. Alexander and I may even get to go see Kung-Fu Panda on Wednesday. But I'm going to make some time to get in touch with you and see how you're doing and hopefully make some plans to have dinner, let kids play and generally be human instead of driving to work - working - driving home routine.

Love to you all.

2 comments:

luv2teachmath said...

Are you talking about us? Yeah, what's up with that? Call us soon, or email. Maybe we can get together soon!

Laura said...

We still love you...and honestly. I haven't been that good at it either. :(