Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jobs

At least I thought the interview went well...

So I didn't get the job. They decided to hire someone with a bit more experience in economic development. I would have had a larger learning curve. Perhaps I'll be able to take some of the heat off of me to attend all of the City Council meetings.

It's funny. This is the first job in some time that I really wanted. I had interviewed with some cities in the past couple of years that offered me jobs but there was a certain aspect or two that I didn't want to add to the stress levels. I've always risen to the occasion in many ways. Not sure that I want to anymore.

I was told that I surprised the interview panel with how well I interviewed. I had correctly anticipated the questions they were going to ask and was clear and articulate in my answers.

Not that it really matters...

No comments: